Arrange your banking up to 12 months before you arrive in Australia
- Open 2 accounts using 1 simple form
- When you’re ready, transfer funds to your Australian account
- Once identified, pay Australian bills from overseas
- Request an ATM card. When you arrive collect your cards on arrival at a branch of your choosing.
Westpac Expat Bank Account Details
Everyday Bank Account
Manage your everyday banking needs with a Westpac Choice transaction account.
- No monthly service fee for the first 12 months for new migrant and expat customers, regardless of minimum monthly deposits.
- Online, Telephone and Mobile banking when you are registered for these services and have been identified.
- Once you arrive in Australia, you can request a Debit Mastercard® and/or chequebook.
Unlimited transactions across Westpac branches and over 2,800 ATMs (cash machines) in Australia.
Online Savings Account
Grow your money faster with an online competitive interest Westpac eSaver account.
- Optional second account linked to your Westpac Choice account.
- No monthly service fee on your eSaver.
- Earn competitive interest.
- No minimum balance, transfers or fixed term.
- Unlimited Online and automated Telephone Banking transactions once you’ve been identified and we have received your signed account opening form.
Location & Directions