Are you interested in writing a guest post for Sydney Moving Guide?
We welcome guest posts with relevant, quality, original content.
If you are a company looking to advertise your business, please note that your submission is considered an advertorial and we do charge a sponsorship fee to publish it. Contact Advertising for more information. If you use the guest post contact form for a sponsored post submission, it will be deleted.
Please read the Post Guidelines below before contacting me.
I receive between 5 – 10 guest post requests a day and only open the emails that have the correct code in the subject line mentioned below. No code, no reply.
Please note, I do not have a budget for freelance submissions.
Guest Post Submissions MUST Be:
- Unique, well-written posts only. Each post will be checked for duplicate content using Grammarly. SMG readers are looking for specific information and are very intelligent, well-educated people. Let’s treat them that way.
- Stay on topic. Sydney Moving Guide is all about SYDNEY either living in Sydney, moving to Sydney, or Sydney attractions and unique things to do.
- Travel based posts must be 100% unique. Think more insider tips or Sydney’s secret spots that one would not find in other guidebooks or on other travel blogs.
- Minimum post length is 750 words.
- Please include information about you, your blog or website (if you have one), and the topic that you would like to write about. When I contact you, I will ask for links to example posts you have written.
- Only one outbound link per post is permitted, any other links included in the post will be rel=”nofollow” link unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Please, no infographics without a well written post to accompany it.
Still interested in contributing to Sydney Moving Guide?
Enter “I Love Sydney” as the subject below. Your submission will be deleted if you do not.
Only serious submissions will be considered.
I reserve the right to refuse any post for any reason I see fit. Please note: writing me a nasty email will not make me change my mind.
I also reserve the right to delete any free guest post submission at any time I choose. The more relevant the topic of your post is to SMG readers and if your post content is evergreen, the longer it will stay up and live on the site. Something to consider before you contact me about a guest post.