Are you interested in contributing a sponsored blog post to Sydney Moving Guide?
Before we chat about your post, take a look at the requirements below. If you’re still interested then you can email me with the correct code in your email and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
No code and your email will be deleted.
Sponsored Post Submissions MUST Be:
- Unique, well written guest posts only. Each post will be checked for duplicate content using Grammarly. My readers are looking for specific information and are very intelligent, well educated people. Let’s treat them that way.
- Stay on topic. SMG are all about SYDNEY either travel, living as an expat or moving to Sydney. As far as Sydney travel is concerned, we would very much like to keep these as unique as possible, more insider tips or Sydney’s secret spots that one would not find in other guidebooks or travel blogs.
- Minimum article length we accept is 750 words.
- Please include information about your company and links to example articles.
- I reserve the right to refuse a sponsored post for any reason I see fit. Please note: writing me a nasty email will not make me change my mind.
- Pricing is as follows: $350AUD for the first post, $525AUD for two posts and $700AUD for a series of three posts (paid via PayPal after post is accepted). Click here to download SMG’s newest media kit.
- Your post must be relevant to Sydney, Australia travel, expat lifestyle, or Australian immigration. Only one outbound link per post is permitted, any other links will be rel=”nofollow”.
- Please, no infographics without a well written post to accompany it.
- All other guest posts from contributors are by invitation only. Free guest posts are no longer accept.
Enter “I Love Sydney” in your message. Your submission will be deleted if you do not.
Only serious submissions will be considered.