School Enrollment Zone Map for NSW Primary Schools
Below is an interactive map of all the primary school enrollment zones for NSW.
Before you get started, there are a few things you need to know:
1. The map is best viewed on a desktop. If you are using your phone or tablet, you can scroll side to side to see the whole map.
2. When you hover your mouse over the shaded catchment zone, information about that school zone will pop up. For contact details for a school, zoom in on the dark grey location dot of the secondary school.
3. Below the map of primary schools in Sydney, I have added several filters.
- area of Sydney the school is located
- schools years, or grade if you're from the United States, of students at primary school
- preschool available at the school
4. The catchment zones are only for government primary schools. It does not include private schools in Sydney.
Where did the enrollment zone map information come from?
Great question. All the information on schools and the enrollment zones is from the NSW Education Department Datahub. All I did was map it out and added the tooltip boxes.
If you are looking for exact, street boundaries of an enrollment zone, zoom way in and you should be able to see the street name. To zoom in, hover your mouse over the map and the controls will show up in the top left corner.
Remember, the school zone map is better on a desktop, but if you're on a phone or tablet, scroll down to the map controls below the drop-down filters.
Enrollment Zones for NSW Primary Schools
Ready to Get Started with Your Move to Australia?
Australia Moving Checklist
39 pages, packed full of resources you need to kick start your move to Australia. Plus invite-only access to my Private Facebook Group with over 2,200 members. The group is a great place to get answers to all your questions, from visa applications to moving with pets and schools. Join us!
Lock-In Your Exchange Rate
Did you know the Australian dollar is a commodity currency? This means the value of the Australian dollar is linked to the price of iron ore and other Australian exports. It also means that it's HIGHLY VOLATILE! When a good rate comes along, you need to be ready to jump on it and lock-in that exchange rate.
Have You Started Packing Yet?
No, not yet? Still got several months to go? Ok, but have you at least started thinking about what you're taking? Maybe even started a list? The truth is you don’t need to know what's going with you before getting your shipping quote. Why? Scheduling a shipment to Australia can take as long as 6 months.
Open Your Bank Account
In 5 minutes or less, you can open both a checking and savings account BEFORE you move to Australia. There are only 3 things you need to get started.
1. Your passport and visa details.
2. Know where you're going to live.
3. Be arriving within the next 3 months.
*This link will take you to Commonwealth Bank of Australia's special accounts for newly arriving expats and migrants. Commonwealth Bank is a sponsoring partner of Sydney Moving Guide.