School Zone Enrollment Map for High Schools in Sydney
Below is an interactive map of all the high schools in Sydney.
Before you get started, there are a few things you need to know:
- The map is best viewed on a desktop. If you are using your phone or tablet, you can scroll side to side to see the whole map.
- When you hover your mouse over the shaded school zone, information about that school zone will pop up. For contact details for a school, zoom in on the dark grey location dot of the school.
- Below the map, I have added several filters.
- general location in Sydney
- coed, boys only or girls only
- schools years (only a few are kindergarten to 12, most are year 7 and up)
- selective schools (aka advanced placement schools that students have to test to qualify for)
- school specialty such as visual arts, performing arts, or technology (most are comprehensive)
- intensive English classes offered (most do not)
- The enrollment zones are only for public high schools.
Where did the enrollment zone map information come from?
Great question. All the information on schools and the enrollment zones is from the NSW Education Department Datahub. All I did was map it out and added the tooltip boxes.
If you are looking for exact, street boundaries of an enrollment zone, zoom way in and you should be able to see the street name. To zoom in, hover your mouse over the map and the controls will show up in the top left corner.
Remember, the school zone map is better on a desktop, but if you’re on a phone or tablet, scroll down to the map controls below the drop down filters.
Enrollment Zones for NSW High Schools