It is a known fact that the best coffee in the world is in Australia.
What? You didn't know that?
Well, you will soon as Australians are very proud of their coffee.
Every suburb in Sydney has an overwhelming number of cafes to go to making it hard to find the best so you can skip the rest. Below is a list of my top 5 Bondi cafes to help you out.
Five Bondi Cafes Every Newcomer to the Suburb Needs to Try
1. Cafe Bondi – 14th O’Brien Street, Bondi Beach
Here's where you'll find the best coffee in Bondi, as recommended by its happy and satisfied patrons. Cafe Bondi provides innovative Australian Breakfast as well as Lunch menu, but doesn’t run too far astray with the core of the traditional Australian menu. For its evening menu, Cafe Bondi offers contemporary Asian Fusion dining that is interesting and definitely worth a try. If you are going to Cafe Bondi for breakfast for the first time, then order French Toast and Bondi Hash and you won't be disappointed.
2. Atlas Kiosk – 14 Hall Street
If you are looking for a modern feel of a cafe, but would like to stick with the essential tradition, Atlas Kiosk is for you. Although also famous for its coffee, as it was regarded as the Deluca Coffee Winner, Atlas Kiosk also offers traditional dishes and even street food from across the Mediterranean, Middle East and North Africa. The Milkshake concoction with flavored ice cream is a must try, and of course, their famous Deluca Coffee.
Also Check Out: Top Brunch Spots in Bondi
3. Will & Co – 33 Hall Street, Bondi Beach
Established in 1984, Will & Co was formed by a group of friends with over 50 years experience in managing coffee and cafe shops. This cafe boasts of mastering the art of coffee making through the art and science of sourcing, roasting and blending one of the best coffees in town. Its signature “Eight-o-Eight” blend is a must try as it is uniquely sourced from a combination of Guatemala and Brazil beans.
4. Harry’s Bar and Dining – 136 Wairoa Avenue, Bondi Beach
Used to be named Harry’s Espresso Bar, Harry’s Bar and Dining might have changed its name, but it never changed its offering that they were known for. It boasts of dishes that come from local produce that are organic in nature. Harry’s Bar and Dining offers a wide range of dishes that are fit for any time of the day. And of course, they take pride in their coffee, as they have a custom blend with Five Senses Coffee Roasters. If you come to Harry’s, don’t go home without trying out any of their Super Smoothies.
Hanging Out in Bondi and Want to Grab a Drink? Here’s the Top Five Bars in Bondi.
5. Bondi Trattoria – 34 Campbell Parade, Bondi Beach
If you are in for a coffee drinking experience with a great view, Bondi Trattoria is for you. Bondi Trattoria offers a wide range of dining options including my favorite meal of the day, breakfast. There are also beverages aside from coffee if you fancy something with more kick. Bondi Trattoria even offers menu fit for kids, so you won’t need to worry looking for food that your kids will actually eat. Don’t waste your visit to Bondi Trattoria by skipping their Galliano hot shot- trust me on this, you’ll not want to miss it.
What Are You Taking to Sydney When You Move? Do You Know Yet?
The truth is you don’t need to know right now, for sure, what’s going with you.
But you do have to get a shipping quote ASAP, especially now.
Why? Because international moving companies need to schedule your move to Australia far in advance, some ask for 6 months in advance. Yes, COVID has changed everything, including international shipping.
When filling out the form below…
- You don’t need a street address for where you’re moving to, only the city and country. What they really want to know is the main shipping port.
- Moving date is an estimate. You don’t need exact dates right now. Go with your best guess.
- Estimate volume is an estimate. Don’t bother with calculating your volume. Use one of the estimates below for your estimated volume.
- Studio or 1 Bedroom —> 20 m3
- 2 Bedroom —> 25 m3
- 3 Bedroom —> 30 m3
- 4 Bedroom or 3 Bedroom + Car —> 50 m3
- Use your “real” contact details for BOTH phone and email. Yes, the form is secure. If you don’t use your real contact details, then they can’t get in touch with you for your quote. Makes sense, right?