Are you interested in writing a guest post for SMG?
Before we chat about your post, take a look at the guest post requirements below. If you’re still interested then you can email me with the correct code in the subject line of your email and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
No code and your email will end up in my spam folder and be deleted.
Guest Post Submissions MUST Be:
- Unique, well written guest posts only. Each post will be checked for duplicate content using Grammarly. My readers are looking for specific information and are very intelligent, well educated people. Let’s treat them that way.
- Stay on topic. SMG are all about SYDNEY either travel, living as an expat or moving to Sydney. As far as Sydney travel is concerned, we would very much like to keep these guest posts as unique as possible, more insider tips or Sydney’s secret spots that one would not find in other guidebooks or travel blogs.
- Minimum article length we accept is 750 words.
- Please include a bio with the post. Doesn’t have to be a life story but a quick note about who you are and maybe a few interests. Something like “if I’m not at the office I’m probably at the farmer’s market”, or maybe something about your hobbies, or why you love Sydney. Just something so our readers know that a “real” person wrote the post. Remember my readers are very smart people and can suss out when someone is not on the up and up.
- I reserve the right to refuse a guest post for any reason I see fit. Please note: writing me a nasty email will not make me change my mind.
- If you are looking to promote a product, services or company then there is a sponsored post charge of $350AUD for the first post, $525AUD for two posts and $700AUD for a series of three posts (paid via PayPal after post is accepted). Click here to download SMG’s newest media kit.
- Your post must be relevant to Sydney, Australia travel, expat lifestyle, or Australian immigration. Only one outbound link per post is permitted, any other links will be rel=”nofollow”.
- Please, no infographics without a well written post to accompany it.
Enter “I Love Sydney” in the subject line. Your guest post submission will be deleted if you do not.
Please fill in the form below.
Only serious submissions will be considered.